§ 1 General information about the processing of personal data
- When using our website or the services we offer with it, personal data may be processed. Personal data is all information or data that can be related to you personally (e.g. name, date of birth, contact addresses, etc.). Processing of personal data only takes place in compliance with the statutory provisions (GDPR, Data Protection Adjustment Act 2018, DSG, TKG 2003). With this data protection information, we would like to provide you with all the necessary information within the meaning of Art 13ff GDPR.
- The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 GDPR for compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and your associated rights is: Association for the Promotion of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Medicine, Mariatrosterstrasse 41, 8043 Graz, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org . As the person responsible, we have taken all technical and organizational measures so that we can protect your personal data that is processed by us.
- If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form or other means of communication, we will use the data you provide for processing purposes, namely to answer inquiries, transmit offers, for later contract processing, to carry out pre-contractual measures, stored or processed for contract fulfillment, etc. Processing and storage of personal data also takes place if you want to use the services we offer, i.e. for contractual reasons or if there is a legitimate interest.
- We delete the personal data stored or processed by us insofar as the storage is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of our pre-contractual or contractual obligations or the processing purpose no longer applies and unless statutory retention requirements prevent deletion.
§ 2 Your privacy rights
- As a person affected by data collection and data processing within the meaning of the GDPR, you have the right to information, deletion, restriction, correction, data minimization and data portability as well as to object.
- To exercise your rights, please contact the person responsible listed under § 1. He is also available to you for questions and further explanations.
- If you believe that a data protection breach has occurred on our part, you can complain to the data protection authority / supervisory authority.
§ 3 Automated collection of personal data by calling up our website
- When you call up and visit our website, the personal data that your browser transmits to our server is processed. This involves the following data: IP address, HTTP status code, date / time / number of requests, browser, operating system, language and version of the browser software, request information.
- The data is collected for technical reasons so that you can view our website without restrictions.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
- In addition to the informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested (registration for our congress). In order to be able to use or claim our services, you must provide additional personal data, namely gender, first name, last name, address, city, country, zip code, email address, telephone number, payment method , so that the service can be provided by is possible for us. Processing by us only takes place in compliance with the principles set out above.
We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us.
ITZONE Arthur Kullnig KG, Mariatrosterstrasse 87a, 8043 Graz, Österreich.
purpose: Provision of IT infrastructure, processing and storage of your entered data
SIX Payment Services (Austria) GmbH, Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien, Österreich
purpose: Processing your credit card payment
conventa e.U, Villefortgasse 22, 8010 Graz, Österreich
purpose: Processing of participants, organization of the congress
Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA
purpose: Hosting of the recorded lectures, retrieval of the individual lectures via our homepage, statistical analysis of the accesses.
SWAPCARD CORPORATION SAS, 6 rue du Paradis, 75010 Paris, France
purpose: Providing the necessary IT infrasturcture to organize this kind of Online meeting. For more information of SwapCards data privacy please visit https://www.swapcard.com/privacy-policy/
The terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective third party providers apply, which can be called up within the respective websites or transaction applications.
- ITZONE Arthur Kullnig KG, Mariatrosterstrasse 87a, 8043 Graz, Österreich.
§ 5 Cookies
§ 6 Google Analytics
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. This information is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Your IP address is always recorded. However, this can be shortened beforehand by activating IP anonymization on this website, within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The "full" IP address is only transmitted in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will process this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with corresponding services related to website use.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the setting “anonymize_ip: true” and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal reference.
- If you do not agree to this use, you can deactivate the "cookies" function in your browser settings. In addition, the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google can be prevented by clicking the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de download the browser plug-in available there and install it on your computer .
- By using Google Analytics, we can regularly improve our website and our offer. We would also like to point out that in the event that personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Third-party information „Google“: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax + 353 (1) 436 1001. Further information and a data protection declaration of the third party can be found at „https://www.google.com“.
§ 7 Mandrill
- We also use an add-on from Mailchimp called Mandrill to send contact requests. Again, this is an offer from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404 Atlanta, GA 30318 (“Mandrill”). This service enables us to send emails. The service manages data on when an e-mail that we sent was read or the links it contained were opened. As in the case of Mailchimp, Mandrill is based in the USA. Your personal data will therefore be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, which does not have the same level of protection for personal data as within the European Economic Area. For this reason, we have entered into a contractual agreement (so-called EU standard contractual clauses) with The Rocket Science Group, LLC through which Mandrill undertakes to protect the personal data of the email sender in particular and to only transmit the personal data on our behalf and on our instructions to process. Further information on Mandrill and data protection at Mandrill can be found in Mailchimp's data protection declaration: https://mailchimp.com/legal / privacy /
§ 8 Newsletter
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter. This enables us to inform you about our services and offers and to keep you up to date about our products.
- We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within a reasonable period, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted by us after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you have used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice on our homepage.
- As a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, you have the right to correction, deletion, restriction and objection in connection with the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 16 ff. To make use of this, please contact the Association for the Promotion of Magnetic Resonance Tomography in Medicine, Mariatrosterstrasse 41, 8043 Graz, Austria. If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have been violated, you can contact the supervisory authority and lodge a complaint there.
- Dispatch service provider: The newsletter is dispatched via "MailChimp", a newsletter dispatch platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ . The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with the European level of data protection ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active ).
§ 9 Vimeo
- All videos available on this page are integrated into the page via so-called iframes. An iframe is an external page that is loaded. Information (e.g. your IP address, date, etc.) is transmitted and saved.
- If a video is loaded from this source, you must consent.
§ 10 Facebook
- We sometimes also use the “Pixel” from Facebook on our website. This allows the behavior of users to be tracked after they have clicked on an ad on Facebook. We use it to evaluate advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and optimize future advertising measures. Another benefit is to recognize whether and which interactions have been carried out on the website (e.g. download) (see Event Tracking). This function is also used to present interest-based advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) to visitors to this website when they visit the social network (see Custom Audiences). For this purpose, Facebook pixels were implemented on our website. When you visit the website, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is established via Facebook pixels. The Facebook server is informed that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. We are not provided with any personal data. At the same time, the data is also stored and processed by Facebook itself, so that Facebook can connect to the respective Facebook user profile. Facebook can use this data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook data usage guidelines. The consent to this lies with Facebook and cannot be influenced by us. You can find more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook as well as your rights and options for protecting your privacy in the Facebook data protection information.
In addition to the integration of the Facebook pixel, our websites also use the associated event tracking. An event is a specific action that a visitor takes on our website, such as signing up for a newsletter. This helps us to better measure the target achievement of our online campaigns and to assess how successful an online campaign was in the end: allfacebook.de/fbmarketing/facebook-pixel
Our websites use the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” from Facebook, in which, with the help of the Facebook pixel built into our website, registered visitors are recognized by Facebook along with the information on which of our pages the visit took place. Targeted advertisements can then be played out to these visitors.
Cookies used by Facebook pixels
Cookie Validity Purpose Storage period _fbp 1st Party Used to display a range of promotional products. 6 months act facebook.com
Contains timestamp on which the user is on Facebook registered. Session dpr facebook.com
No further information about the usage available. 1 week wd facebook.com
Saves the dimensions of the browser window and is used to optimize the rendering of the page. 1 week spin facebook.com
No further information ations about the usage. 1 day xs facebook.com
Contains various information about the user's session 3 months c_user facebook.com
Contains the user ID of the currently logged in user. 3 months td > presence facebook.com
Contains chat status of the user (e.g. whether chat tabs are open) Session sb facebook.com
Contains information about the browser. 2 years locale td> facebook.com
Contains information about the display locale 1 week datr facebook.com
Used, among other things, to identify the web browser 2 years fr facebook.com
Used to display a range of promotional products. 3 months